So obviously I wasn't super successful at the 1 picture a day. So this will just be a blog of pictures I have taken. Some may be edited and some may not. Here are some photos that I edited tonight. All the photos were taken when the sun was setting.
The first two are from over a year ago. Kylee and I were down in Idaho Falls and were on our way back home when the sun was setting. Luckily we had our camera with us, so we pulled off the side of the road and took some photos.
The first two are from over a year ago. Kylee and I were down in Idaho Falls and were on our way back home when the sun was setting. Luckily we had our camera with us, so we pulled off the side of the road and took some photos.
The next few photos are from our "mini vacation" to Tetonia, ID July 4 weekend when all my family was out visiting.





No comments:
Post a Comment